What's Your Home Worth?
In today's market, it's more important than ever to price your home right. We know how to price your property to make sure it sells. If you're curious about your home's value in today's market, just fill out the form below and we'll send you a free Comparative Market Analysis.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.
Listing your home with The Bailey Group’s SOLD Guarantee is easy – and only works when the terms are agreeable to both parties.
Here's what it means to you:
• NO GIMMICKS - Your house is SOLD... Guaranteed! at the current real market value that you agree to.
• NO RISK - Your written guarantee is backed by a company that has the financial strength to make it happen.
• NO STRESS - You know the bottom line equity you will have to move forward.
• BUYING POWER - Without a property to sell you can negotiate the best deal on your next home.
• SELLING POWER - If the buyer on your property has a home to sell, we could guarantee their sale as well.
• THE BEST PART - If your home sells for more than the guaranteed price, you keep the difference.
If this program could help get you moving and you'd like further information, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Terms of the Program:
1. There is a $700 (plus HST) application fee to cover an independent appraisal and independent property inspection.
2. Subject property is listed at 6% commission (3.5% to Listing Broker and 2.5% to Selling Broker).
3. Minimum listing period of 90 days from the Guarantee being put in place.
4. In the event the 90 day listing period does not result in an acceptable offer, 95% of the Market Value is guaranteed to the Seller (less commissions and applicable tax).
5. The Market Value is the agreed upon value between the Independent Appraised Value (if applicable), Seller and the Guarantor (Steve Bailey, Broker & The Bailey Group @ RE/MAX Real Estate Centre).
5. There is a minimum of 90-day closing period during which time the property is listed at no more than 5% above the appraised (agreed upon) market value. If the subject property sells prior to closing, any net gain will be to the benefit of the Seller. Above commission will apply.
6. It will not apply for a single transaction (ie. sale only). There must be a minimum of 2.5% Selling Broker commission payable on the property being purchased.
7. Restrictions: Maximum Listing Price of $300,000, available for new to market properties only, properties already listed for more than 30 days may not qualify, rural properties do not qualify, multi-residential properties do not qualify.
This program itself is subject to change and/or cancellation at any time, without notice. RE/MAX Real Estate Centre & The Bailey Group has sole discretion as to which property will or will not qualify for the program. Errors and Omissions Excluded. Not intended to solicit properties currently listed for sale.
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.